DOROTHY LAKE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DOROTHY LAKE

Post by admin »

kkenppe
Guru

Re: DOROTHY LAKE

Post by kkenppe »

Hi Pierre, what happened with this beautiful lady?, did you fuck her? :) It's strange that nobody ask about this lady. :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a very good girl, just at this time I didn't want use girl with huge silicone ( even if I did it anyway sometime ! ) and we didn't work together. Then she accepted a good proposition from Private for Antonio movies. She became later famous in hungary on TV but about after I can't give any information because she got something very bad from the life and I prefer keep respect for her. Sorry you have to understand me !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

Thanks for your answer Pierre :) , I understand you, but at least could you tell us if she is still alive?? :|

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course but for sure not the happiest girl of the world !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!