MONIKA ROSZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MONIKA ROSZ

Post by admin »

almera812
Newb

Re: MONIKA

Post by almera812 »

Wow, she has just amazing body.
Pierre, please give us more info about this beauty.
Do you have sex scene with her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a strong one where she got her ass exploded !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

And here we have a pretty girl out of the vault...
Monika is very beautiful but there is only the Casting scene to see so far. Is there any chance for your viewers to be a witness of your so called "ass explosion" scene? I'm sure Monika got it good and well by you and was excited in the end to play with fire, Mr. Woodman? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The initiation was great but I can't show it ! Anyway she also did a strong scene with 2 boys and it's coming online soon

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Fat one. 3-5 kilos to lose.

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

handsome wrote in his posting: "Fat one. 3-5 kilos to lose."...
I'm very sorry dear handsome but I have a different opinion and by the way, what is your definition of "fat one" :? ?
No way, this is not correct and is a disparaging remark against a well proportioned beauty like Monika, anyway different viewers, different meanings, but fat one :lol: ...
Monika has an absolutely nice shaped body and i hope we got another proof of this when Mr. Woodman shows :roll: her in the b/g scene he's got in the vault :roll: !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree, and also amazing breast she has !

PW

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

Wow, after being back from my so called "WCX"-vacation, i saw Monika's Casting again and would like to ask you, Mr. Woodman, if you could be so kind and show us the b/g scene with this stunning lady? It would be a great pleasure for me and also for other users i guess, with the exception of "handyman" :roll: for example, who called this well proportioned girl a "fat one"...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Will do my best for that !

PW