MEGAN COLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MEGAN COLE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MEGAN COLE

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

Noemie has one amazing, tight little body!!! For a girl that fit, those breasts are rather incredible!!! She seems like a sweetheart, but only you know for sure...I loved everything she did for you! Her scene from "Exotic Illusions" is my personal favourite, though. How was she to work with? An interesting story, perhaps?

Thanks, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

P.S. There's a girl that comes into my store that looks so much like Noemie (maybe I'm seeing things)... I've been trying to get in her pants for fuckin' two years! Obviously, it doesn't look like it's going to happen, but I'll give it a few more years just to be sure...

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

dear pierre,

the canadian is once again absolutely right,
when he writes:

"Noemie has one amazing, tight little body!!! For a girl that fit, those breasts are rather incredible!!!"

but i was looking for NOEMIE (MEGAN COLE) at eurobabeindex
and now i am shocked :o :o :o
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/noemi.html
is this really her???
fake lips and silicon breasts???

why did a girls with such a perfect body do that??? :( :( :(

do you know what happend to her?

kind regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One very simple thing, she became very very very crazy ( she was a bit already at the casting ! ) but today if you see her you'll jump on the roof ... It's terrible because I liked her very much but no possible to stop her on the way of madness about surgery and tatoos !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

This is why I love Pierre's work so much.... He captures the girl in all their natural splendor, before they ruin their bodies with plastic surgery and end up looking like a f-ing blow-up doll!!! It's a damn shame Noemie or Megan Cole went so crazy...Her body was perfect!!!!!!!! I never follow the girls after they quit working for Pierre because I now I'll be disappointed for many reasons... They do the best scenes they're ever gonna do while working for him and in a lot of cases they drastically change their appearance too, so I figure why bother... At least we have their castings and the wonderful scenes Pierre shoots to remember them by....

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Right, like that they will cry double the day they will understand their mistake ( if they will !!! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Benja100
Padawan

Post by Benja100 »

Will you update the hard casting of this girl?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ...

PW