LYDIA STAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LYDIA STAR

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: LYDIA STAR

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

Lydia is a beautiful girl with a great body! Her ass especially makes my mouth water...The tits are very, very good too!!
A lot of girls you can tell what kind of personality they have from the interview, but she seemed a little too nervous and shy.... What was she like, PW? Any memories of her scene from "Tatiana 2"? You had so many great girls on that production!!!

Your time is always appreciated, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The scene in Tatiana was great and easy in front of when I did the casting and fuck her in the ass. She had a giant enormous boyfriend ( I saw him arriving with her at the reception ) so try to imagine the reaction when I see him coming and banging at my door.
I thought it will be a problem, I don't know what she told him without open the door but he left us. But i had took some good feeling part and to continued was not my first wishes....
But as girl she was super nice, and very good for sex

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

turko
Padawan

Post by turko »

very nice pussy!!

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre she only appeared in one movie? or somewhere else?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know if she has worked with someone else !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Arbeiter
Padawan

Post by Arbeiter »

hello pw
A quick question, did I understand correctly that she only had a scene in Tatiana 2 and unfortunately there is no more of the angel to show?

I loved this movie had it on VHS....I'm getting old :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes from what I know she only did this the casting ( I can show only the interview ) and this scene : https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/tati ... ene-3_7819

PW