POKAHONTAS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

POKAHONTAS

Post by admin »

Gizmo62
Newb

Re: POKAHONTAS

Post by Gizmo62 »

Hi Pierre,Hi all...this there any reason why i can t get a full version of her casting(did you fuck her?if yes ,how can i see her full csating?)and another question,is there any possibility to enter in contact with Pokahontas(Melinda H.) as i really dream to meet her(even if i have to pay for that)
Thanks in advance Gizmo
PS)thanks a lot for all these wonderfull videos..they really fullfill a lot of my fantasies

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Gizmo62 wrote:Hi Pierre,Hi all...this there any reason why i can t get a full version of her casting(did you fuck her?if yes ,how can i see her full csating?)
This is a very tiresome question for PW. It gets asked over and over and over and then some. So some of the forum members who have been here for awhile step in from time to time to answer this one... I think it's a very safe bet that Pierre had sex with Pokahontas (she's incredible!!!), but he can only show what he's legally able to show. A girl must sign a model release before he can put it on the internet (about 95% of the girls don't agree, so the chances of seeing her initiation are slim to none) Awesome girl, though...

The Canadian.

Gizmo62
Newb

Post by Gizmo62 »

many thanks for this answer....i makes things more clear to me now....anyway this girl is indeed wonderfull...
best regards Gizmo62

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

95 (%) not really my lucky number ;)
But 95 is so much better than 99 !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but since I open the site, it's more and more complicate ! just this morning a girl who has signed a paper two weeks ago is supplicated me now to not show anything on the net. Trust me the internet is scaring a lot of people on hearth...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes but since I open the site, it's more and more complicate ! just this morning a girl who has signed a paper two weeks ago is supplicated me now to not show anything on the net. Trust me the internet is scaring a lot of people on hearth...

PW
Pierre have you decided how this story is going to end? You do have the legal right to show it because it has her signature on the contract. Will you give her the wish and break the contract or will it stay as it is?

If you don't want to answer it's cool I was just curious

charliema
Guru

Post by charliema »

So what do you learn from this? You have to put the scene on the Internet right after you have the Signature :D !!!!!

moow
Padawan

Post by moow »

Yep, Pierre is in his right to do so. Don't wait too long putting it on the internet, before she changes her mind... It's your money Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, her name his Gwen and she's ready to give back the money she get, so I 'll be nice. Honestly I don't care so much, it was not a spectacular moment ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!