MARCELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MARCELLA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MARCELLA

Post by youdaman »

You used quite a few amazing Brazilian girls in the "Exxxotica" and "Anal Intensive" series...... Marcella is definitely hot!!! I'm glad you posted her scene from "Exxxotica 4".... It's really great! Did you find all these great Brazilian girls while you were shooting "Brazilian Snake"? And what are your thoughts about Marcella?

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Marcella was one of my favorit Brazilian girl for sex, but two years ago I met with her again and I couldn't believe it was the same girl. She's so fat now you'll be shocked !!!
So I'm a bit sad for her as for Mona Luiza who's also an elephant today...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dp_dap_dpp
Guru

Post by dp_dap_dpp »

Hello Pierre,
thanks for uploading the HC scene with Marcella. One of my old favourites, you shoot them from all angles, very good. Hope everyone will like it!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks ! I also loved this babe very much ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

dear pierre,

for me the best brazilian tits !!!

and what does the master think?

best regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think you're not far from the truth !!! I love that babe, and I think with Fernandinha Fernandez and Daniella she's my third favorite Brazilian girl for sex !!!

PW

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

Pierre, did you fuck Marcella video or only in private?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You make me tired man !

PW

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

It is that you have many unpublished castings, which have not been released. At the same time, you're the best actor, for no one fuck a girl like Pierre Woodman. So I am curious to know which actresses play opposite you (Just compare the casting of Maggie with her ​​present in the scene "Anal Intensive 6" in which she acts with Pascal St. James. The casting with Pierre is much better).