VIVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VIVA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: VIVA

Post by youdaman »

Another beautiful and charming Russian girl, PW!! Very interesting casting.... This girl seems to have a very "open mind" when it comes to sex! She did a nice scene in Hustler XXX 10... Good memories of Viva??

Take it easy, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One of the maddest girl I crossed in the biz but on the fun side I mean, she was one fucking sex maniac like I've seen just few in my all life. Too much for me...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Too much for you??? That's a bold statement! Now, I'm not saying your getting old, PW, you still fuck like a beast, but I doubt there were too many girls who were "too much for you" when you were in your 20s and 30s!! BTW, which other girls would you put into the category of "sex machine"...Rita Foltoyano, Mercedes...??

Thanks for your time, Pierre.
Your Fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I mean all real nymphomaniacs are unbreakables !!!
For me it's too much because they are never broken by the orgasm and it's boring for me...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

lfb_1980
Padawan

Post by lfb_1980 »

I understand what do you mean Pierre :lol: two years ago i met a girl who has multiple orgasm and was great ..in the next 6/8 months :D she was great in the bed,a very good fuck..never tired lol ...in the same fuck she normally she had between 4/6 orgasms,sometimes the same orgasme lasted 5 minutes... i remember sometimes after 2/3 hours doing sex she was so tired of having orgasms that she went into a trance or black out because i talked to her and she not hear :shock:
Absolutely amazing.

But of course after a few months i was tired,not phisically but no longer the same joy :roll:

She is a very nice girl and we are good friends today :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me, I'm never tired to see a girl having orgasm from the things i do with her, but this is the ones ( rare ! big luck ) who are able to fuck non-stop like animal without been never tired, that I don't like, because the sexual action is like a T road !!!

PW

jiceview
Padawan

Post by jiceview »

TRès belle sex scene Pierre ! Bravo, même Deloin a eu l'air de vraiment prendre son pied et a haussé son niveau de baise (déjà fort élévé pourtant !) avec cette fille. Bravo et merci à tous les trois donc !
Avais tu baisé cette fille lors du casting avant Pierre ?
Quelles suites à voir avec elle peut etre ??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui je me suis éclaté à bloc même si elle était un peu "too much" à mon gout !
Pas fait d'autre boulot avec elle !

PW

jiceview
Padawan

Post by jiceview »

ok pierre, merci pour ta réponse.
Mais qu'est pour toi une fille "too much" ??? Concrètement ça donne quoi (pour toi ? chez elle ??) Je suis curieux de savoir !!