BARBARA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BARBARA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: BARBARA

Post by youdaman »

Another very nice one, PW!! Beautiful face, fantastic body, great attitude...Love her "washing machine" fantasy!! I've talked to quite a few girls who said they spent a lot of time sitting on top of the washing machine during the spin cycle, enjoying the vibrations...I guess it's no worse than what us guys did with our dicks before we had beautiful girls to stick them into! I never fucked a pie like the dude from "American Pie", though. Anyway... What are your thoughts about Barbara? Good girl to work with?

Thanks for your time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a bomba but, as for Eufrat and many others, the boyfriend was the main problematic point. She did anal with me in the hotel but at the work I can't prepare her because the boyfriend ( the guy with her in the bath ) did'nt let me do it. So it was painfull and didn't enjoy at work...
She did a nice photo shot and the BTS is cool i'll upload it of course...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As promissed , the BTS is on the way !
She's so gorgeous ...
Barbara.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She's so gorgeous ...
Damn right

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Happy 35th B-Day, Mr. Phelan!

@Pierre

Really looking forward to that BTS! Barbara's a very nice babe...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's on upload now, should be ready in the night ... enjoy my friend !

PW

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

Great one! What a superb girl. BARBARA was absolutely beautiful and erotic at the time you did your scenes with her. Bravo :P ...
Another thing I mentioned by viewing the casting scene, because I don't need glasses always( :lol: :roll: ), was the fact you did it 1 day after so called 9/11 and the beginning of later called "war on terror", so I just want to know if your feelings were a little bit influenced, while making a casting scene the day after the world would be another one in future?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was very sad about the 9/11 but not only because of the disaster in USA but because I wanted to do a big production in center of Montreal with helicopter and this attack in New-York drowned my project !!!
about 9/11 I know things that I will explain in my book, things who prooves the truth is not what the official version said...

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

hein?