NIKKY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

NIKKY

Post by admin »

manfred
Padawan

Re: NIKKY

Post by manfred »

Wow !!! What a nice girl !!! She is my type !! Dear Pierr few words about expierence of cooperetion with her ? do you have aditional material with her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I did few works with her, she was a very calm and discret girl but very hot for sex !
I liked her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

manfred
Padawan

Post by manfred »

Great ! will you show one of your bigest fan aditional material with her ? :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course, but please Manfred if you're a real fan, don't play the game of many other who ask one million times the same stupid things, you should definitly understand :

1 - If a casting has an initiation autorised by the model to be showed , it's always online together ! ( excepted specific case like Caylian Curtis, Divinity Love and Nessa Devil )

2 - If there was work and BTS with a girl, excepted if it was lost or destroyed by time, it will be online on the site one day ...

Keep those 2 things in mind will make you and me saving time !!! ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

manfred
Padawan

Post by manfred »

O.K. :)