AGATA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

AGATA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: AGNES

Post by youdaman »

A cute girl with very interesting "sex fantasies"! The whole 69 pissing thing was a little surprising to hear from such a shy looking girl... BTW, great looking pussy on Agnes!! Redheads seem to have beautiful pussies(Erica Fire!) Anyway, what are your thoughts about her, PW?

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, you know what ? Even Tania was a bit "surprised" I brought her to Costa Rica because she didn't like her so much physicaly. But trust me she was so good in bed, so fucking pervers and mad of golden shower games ( I did a lot with her there...I was excited when she looked at me with her green eyes ! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

Any chance we'll see her on pissandlove? :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I didn't record any pissing video at this time. I begin in 2000 only...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No I didn't record any pissing video at this time. I begin in 2000 only...

PW
Too bad you didn´t encounter Agnes one year later that could have been a masterpiece film for "pissandlove" I can imagine.. I would have loved seen those green eyes looking up to camera, just waiting for the "shower"!!
:D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, my eyes was the camera at this time, and for so many others that i'm sad to haven't filmed them, but "c'est la vie" !

PW

radioactif
Guru

Re: AGATA

Post by radioactif »

belle redecouverte , quelle scène dans no sun no fun !

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

One of the best sluts in business, is she still active Pierre?She did some amazing piss gangbangs with old guys and she seemed to enjoy more than them.What a sweet slut.If she is active you have to give her a golden shower.
Attachments
23544.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can tell you I was her teacher for all !!!
She was like a little virgin at the casting and then I really was a monster with her but she enjoyed so much that I decided bring her in Costa Rica with me.
I remember there once we went together on the beach and for maybe 3 or 4 minutes I pissed in her mouth with my back on the stones and her on the knees with the waves banging her ass, but she swallowed ALL and then started give me an incredible blow job. I fucked her butt few minutes later and my dick became "balou style" and I take it off. Then she turned her face and looked at me with eyes sparkling like a fireworks, and then she went again on the knee but did not suck it directly, she was looking at it like fascinated and suddently she put my cock in her month and started to suck very fast with big excitation. I don't know why but this make me come in 15 secondes and she swallowed all again ...
Also one evening I was with Tania at the restaurant and Agata was behind her making me sign to follow her. I did and we went to her room, she gave me a silk scarf she had and asked me to shock her neck in doggy at same time I fucked her ass.
Again she was very dirty and after a big orgasm almost silencious because of the strangulation she jump out from my dick and cleaned up all until I come.
All this in less than 10 minutes and I went back to restaurant, take my seat and drink.
Tania look at me and said "which one dick you fuck ?"
I wanted said "nobody" but before I open my mouth she laughed and said " your ears always speak for you when you fuck, so tell me which one"
And I told her the truth. When we arrived to our room, Tania pushed me on the wall put down my short in a second and smelt my dick. Then she stand up, went to the bathroom and said : "I don't care you fuck that little whore but at least tell her to clean up good your cock or take a shower after, your dick and balls smell the shit !!!"
Some people will probably not like what I said but it's part of my past life and for once I share it here.
Agata was a very cute person, very submissive and very hot about sex ...

PW