EVELYN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

EVELYN

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: EVELYN

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

For any of your fans who don't know about this girl or haven't seen this casting, I suggest they watch it....There's something very interesting at the end! Previously unreleased, Pierre? Did your battery die or was the abrupt ending all you could show? Anyway, this is one fantastic girl! Very beautiful and sexy, incredible ass....
What are your thoughts about Evelyn? She didn't do boy/girl work if I'm not mistaken( I've been wrong before )

Thanks, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She worked just with girl and just for me. She was one of my "girlfriend" of the year 1994 and for two weeks we was together in bed, her , Tania and me in Reunion Island.
She was mad of girls, I liked her a lot because she was very cleaver.
I brought her with me in Las Vegas in January 95 and I've a funny story with us and Sylvester Stallone in L-A the next week, and also another good one when I return from Reunion Island, ( one of the craziest day of my life ) but I keep those one for my book !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Very interesting story! The hidden camera has something forbidden...
I agree with you youdaman, it seems that the end of the video tape has no technical reasons, but I`m not angry of it, because I am happy about the released action and PW knows what he can show and what not.

Thinking about all the initiations, Pierre, you should think about a commercial sponsoring by a vaseline company :D

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I have to agree with you, Balou, Pierre doing a commercial for Vaseline would be hilarious.... "When I take a girl's asshole for the first time using my ledgendary "anal system", the only lubricant I trust is VASELINE!!!" If Rocco can do a commercial for Amica chips, why can't PW do this????

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right I must try ahahahaah !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:...
I brought her with me in Las Vegas in January 95 and I've a funny story with us and Sylvester Stallone in L-A the next week,...
Come on Pierre, tell us more about this funny story ! 8-)
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was supposed to keep it for my book ...
Anyway, I was friend at this time with a guy called David W... agent in Hollywood and very near friend of Stallone. he invited us to diner with this mega-star and some of his friends. Of course "Sly" seated near Evelyn at her right and I was on her left. For all diner he did like if I was not here, lightly answered to me when I spoked to him about an evening we had in club "Queen" on Champs-Elysées in 89 and was pushing on her like crazy. She was very upset that he touch her hand and try directly to bring her at one of his place in the city. Then before the dessert, she suddently told me : We go right now, I can't more, I'm not a bitch !" and she stand up but he catched her hand again and asked very loud :
" When do you think you will have the chance to see me again, baby ?"
" Next week ! "
" Next week, really ? "
" Yes we have many cinema in Budapest ! "
and she went out ...
I don't tell you the face of Rambo but I don't think he get such perfect answer many time in his life.
Usually he his the good one when something goes wrong. The day of this party at the Queen club few years before, he wanted get a french fashion model very pretty. But she didn't want and left the table to leave the place. Then he has run fast to the exit and asked his jacket at same time than her. Before she went out he comes near of her said very loud : " I know you're very sad I told you this, but I really cannot tonight I'm sorry, maybe another time ! " and he went to his driver car.
But that day in Vegas has been a great moment, we have been smiling a lot after that and fuck good when back at the hotel ...
She was great Evelyn !!!

PW

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

Thanks for the answer Pierre.
Damn, did not know that Sylvester was so much full of himself. :ugeek:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah but unfortunately he is ...

PW