LYUDMILLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LYUDMILLA

Post by admin »

kalak
Guru

Re: LYUDMILLA

Post by kalak »

shes also very cute,did she anal?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch her casting video and you'll have the answer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

For me this sweet innocent looking cutie is a real slut - just the way I like :)

I love it when Pierre shows some private moments in the intiation scenes - like here with the look into the bathroom where Lyudmilla gets her nice pussy shaved by his assistance. Cool !!

First I misjudged her - I thought the sex scene might not be very interesting - but she did fool me! She does a great ATM after Pierre cums into her tight bumbum ( did remember me at the initiation of Mia Stone, but Mia kept to a strict diet and did not like chocolate - her "sister" Jennifer Stone did clean his dick more professional...)

But that`s nothing compared to JF - but it is to be feared that her special ATM will never be published. :cry:

By the way: the rimming in the posted hardcore scene is rare in PW productions and Lyudmilla performs it very professional. I am sure that`s not all of her - so don`t underestimate her!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are some extra material with her coming soon !!! She was a delicious babe but with a baby devil inside her stomac...I liked her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Elle est adorable cette petite.

tylerdurden
Padawan

Post by tylerdurden »

I was hoping someday to see her doin' BTS of her DP shoot for Barely Legal Magazine 16 or Top Models X 14 (i think they both the same) if its really true, beacouse i was unable to confirm that shoot beside that i saw on her EBI profile, Pierre can You give us some more info about that and maybe some movie ?

Best regards.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I've a very cool and horny BTS from that shot with DP. She's gorgeous inside...

PW

tylerdurden
Padawan

Post by tylerdurden »

That's great news ;) so when this BTS video will be available ? or maybe some preview pic ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

When I'll find the time to do it... If I had enough members I'll paid 2 or 3 peoples to do it but I need more support from the fans. Each time someone stop is subcription he just reduce the number of content I can upload on the site. For instance today I didn't watch the Roland Garros final, just because I passed my sunday to reedit a new version of the Sandy Style HC scene with two boys... Time is too short as my number of members. Do your best guys if you want I give you the moon !!!

PW