CHRISTIANNE NERVILLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CHRISTIANNE NERVILLE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: CHRISTIANNE NERVILLE

Post by youdaman »

What a tall, beautiful, intelligent girl with incredible long legs!! Loved her scene from "Riviera"!! I was amazed that she had only slept with one boy ! What are your thoughts about her, Pierre? I love smart girls like this...

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a special case this one too !!!
In true her first time was a rape and second another rape again but she didn't tell it in front of the camera. She just consider the third one as the first one !
Maybe because of those "accident" she was difficult in mind, very lunatic and caracterial but personnaly she was always nice with me. Once during the Riviera shot she asked me to see Monaco, I don't really have time but told her OK tomorrow at lunch time I'll make a quick jump for you. We did it, she was happy, she had a short white dress without panty and she blow me all the way back on the freeway in doggy position inside the convertible Porsche Boxter ( the one from the movie ).
Imagine the face of the drivers on the road watching her bend over, and even at the peage ( three times ) she didn't stopped. Before to arrive in town I park the car in a small street and she seat on my dick directly in the ass, it was unforgetable !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

What a hot experience with this beautiful girl¡¡¡¡¡¡ :twisted: :twisted:

Please, try to remember another one :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Another one I remember, was when I went to see my friend Jean Yves Lecastel, few months after she started with me and I will never forget he put the lens of the camera in her ass ! That was funny to see that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pinkpanther55
Padawan

Post by pinkpanther55 »

i love intelligent tall girls like her

plz woodma save your energy for beautiful girls like her :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh thank you to tell me !!! Without you I will have never think about it ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW

pinkpanther55
Padawan

Post by pinkpanther55 »

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok my friend .. :D :D

babo atif
Guru

Post by babo atif »

Pierre, do you have any other videos with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ...

PW