TIMEA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

TIMEA

Post by admin »

T5150
Padawan

TIMEA

Post by T5150 »

What a hottie! She took off her panties first... And a little 'masochiste', needed 2 B spanked a little... There must have been squeezed a lot of sweat on this very bed...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TIMEA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did some work for me, I like fucked her she was very horny...Some BTS will come here soon

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She did some work for me, I like fucked her she was very horny...Some BTS will come here soon

PW
dear pierre,

i like this girl !!!
do you remember,
in which movie or magazine you worked with her?

best regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes in a beautiful film called "Tatiana 3" ... and also one photo set. The BTS will be online...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes in a beautiful film called "Tatiana 3" ... and also one photo set. The BTS will be online...

PW
dear pierre,

today i watched TATIANA 3,
which is of course part of my "PIERRE WOODMAN-COLLECTION"!!! ;)

but i didn´t recognize TIMEA! :(

in which scene did she perform?
was it the scene in the whorehouse?

please, please, please download her BTS soon. :P :P :P

thanks in advance!!!

best regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In the water with the two other girls, Nora and Suzanna !

PW

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In the water with the two other girls, Nora and Suzanna
One of my favourite scenes from "Tatiana 3"! All three girls are extremely hot!! It's kind of hard to recognize Timea, though. If I'm not mistaken, her hair is dyed black and Nora's is dyed blond--both girls look completely different from their castings. BTW, the BTS from that scene is really good and quite funny. Right in the middle of the action, a man in his children paddle by in their canoe! I thought it was funny, but you're probably use to those kinds of interruptions, huh, Pierre?

P.S. The BTS from your photoshoots are always good, but I also enjoy the BTS from your movies! As you know, I'm a huge fan of your films and it's very cool to hear you directing the action...

Merci, PIerre!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That day I'll never forget that Andrew Youngman got a mousquito bite on the top of his dick, it was something incroyable, we smile for an hour with that but not him !!!
He did his scene anyway, a very strong boy and a good friend also...

PW

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:That day I'll never forget that Andrew Youngman got a mousquito bite on the top of his dick, it was something incroyable, we smile for an hour with that but not him !!!

PW
pierre, that's another reason,
why i love this website so much:
because it is so great,
when you tell us such funny (background)-stories!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: