DALLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DALLE

Post by admin »

niceman111
Guru

pierre, this is the dalia i speak of

Post by niceman111 »

pierre, do you remember this beauty. do you have any further bts with her?

niceman111
Guru

pierre, this is the dalia i speak of

Post by niceman111 »

any more of her?

youdaman
Guru

Re: pierre, this is the dalia i speak of

Post by youdaman »

Dalle is already on the site, niceman111...https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/DALLE/483And, yes, I believe Pierre did some work wih her, but use her thread in the girl's section to ask questions about her. Also, you should take down that link, too. We're here to support, Pierre, not the company he built...

The Canadian.

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

I agree with Youdaman, FUCK OFF PRIVATE ! :evil:

niceman111
Guru

Post by niceman111 »

did private screw pierre? why did they do that to their number one director?

niceman111
Guru

Re: DALLE

Post by niceman111 »

pierre, this girl is one of my favorites of all time. she has such a girl next door beauty about her. she said in the interview that she never had cum in the mouth and I remember in her hardcore sets she was taking two shots and still looked like a cum dodger. was she difficult to deal with? do you have any more footage of her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I remember one funny ( if we can said ! ) things with her. She tooks Tania and me 4 hours of discutions to convince her. She was the last of the day and it was already 1 a.m when I started fucked her. Tania goes in the living room to sleep a little in the sofa because she was exhausted. When Dalle went to shower she thought there was just us in the flat. Time I was in shower, she went in the bed ready to pass the night with me but of course Tania came back in the room and Dalle told her : " oh still you're here, it's OK Pierre told me you're free you can go home, he want me to stay with him tonight ".
She fall down a lot when she understood Tania was my fiancée at this time and the one who will stay in the bed with me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

niceman111
Guru

Post by niceman111 »

what a beauty. that's quite a story. tell me pierre, out of all the golden pussy you had, what was it about tania that stole your heart. was sex with her much different than with someone you didn't love?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tania stole my heart six year of my life and burn it for the two next !!! But today I feel very good with Sophie and it's a completly different story as all the love stories I had in my life.
Tania was wonderful in bed but Sophie is very superior ! About sex, I always compare girl to cars, you have different feeling, different push of adrenaline, different way to get the Nirvana and if you have a crach you can loose your life when you're not a good driver... so never be out of control or you die !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!