KARINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KARINA

Post by admin »

mauboy1
Padawan

Re: KARINA

Post by mauboy1 »

PIERRE:
I REMEMBER THIS CASTING AT MID 90´S,AND I REMEMBER SHE HAS HAIR UP HER MOUTH,LIKE A MUSTACHE,BUT IF YOU TAKE IT OFF,BEHIND HAS A BEAUTY FACE.

IN SOME CASTING,THAT I DONT REMEMBER WHICH ONE,SHE APPEARS DOING LIKE ASISTANT ISNT SHE?...AS JUDITH FOX,IN SOME CASTINGS APPEARS(CLOSING THE DOOR,ATTENDING A PHONE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT).

DID SHE DO ANY MOVIE FOR YOU? I MEAN BESIDES MAGAZINES?...IN THE CASE OF YES,WHICH ONE WAS IT?

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

At 13 minutes and 39 seconds of this casting, I believe we get a little glimpse of you going down on her in the bedroom. I had to be very quick on the pause button, though. I'm not sure if that was intended to be exclusive material! Pierre???

BTW, I thought Karina looked incredible in the BTS footage from your photoshoots!!! Good memories of her, Pierre?

Thanks, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

She has a part in Michel Ricaud movies Beauties in paradise and Club private in Seychelles. Specially in the last one she is gorgeous. Her gaping ass in some of the magazin pictures is amazing as well!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Karina was a pure beauty, she stay around of us, not exactly like an assistant, but her and Laoura Catwoman, was the "sex insurance" of the team, which means they enjoyed having sex with us, changing tonight with David; tomorrow with salvator etc... but also taking care of our food, cleaning the house, it was cool !
She was a cute babe, and of course when I managed the Seychelles production with Michel Ricaud, she was in the cast and beautiful.
I've some never seen BTS where she 's really gorgeous, it will come soon on pierrewoodman.com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

@ youdaman: My respect, I did not recognize that there is a hidden sequence. But you are right, it is part of the special casting which won`t be published. Good job!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Youdaman is right, al 13' 39", if you stop the video (do it at 13' 38" and click the mouse sometimes quickly), an image of Somebody licking a pussy can be seen, but you must be very very quick ;)

best regards (waiting por that CX66 tomorrow) :D
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahaha your eyes are incroyables Youdaman...but sorry to tell you, this is an initiation of a Roumanian girl in Budapest that I've erased by mistake that you can see in back ground. It's just here by accident, it was not intentionaly...and to be honest the initiation with Karina was a nightmare. She was a pur vaginal and my system does not work the same good with this category sometime. It's only the third times we had sex that she got her first orgasm in anal...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

deniro
Padawan

Post by deniro »

Pierre,

Do you plan to show Karina's initiation sometime?
Or it wasn't good enough to show?

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

up
any news?
hein?