ZANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ZANA

Post by admin »

albundy
Padawan

Re: ZANA

Post by albundy »

Celle là est vraiment craquante!
Bon sang de bois, pierre, dis m'en plus sur elle,JE-T-EN-PRIE :mrgreen: ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Une petite merveille, mais son allergie sur les fesses était trop importante pour que je puisse la masquer avec du maquillage alors nous n'avons pas travaillé ensemble cette fois là puis à mon retour a Riga elle avait changé de téléphone.
C'est dommage mais c'est la vie !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Dommage en effet, car elle est très mignonne, mais mon Dieu qu'elle était coincée! Tu as réussi au moins à la décoincer, j'espère!?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Parfois j'ai l'impression de parler Chinois parce que si j'explique qu'on aurait bosse avec elle sans son allergie au cul, cela signifie qu'elle a eu droit a un decalaminage du pot dans les regles de l'art.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Tu parles pas Chinois, t'écris Français.

drhdrh@lycos.com
Padawan

Post by drhdrh@lycos.com »

This girl is way sweet. Show me more!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nothing more I told it already !!!

PW

manfred
Padawan

Post by manfred »

Pierre !!!!!!!! It was amazing !!!! What a nice set !!!!!! She is so shine , I like it !
Did you win counter of this nice lady ???? :) Kindly ask you to tell some wards about her !
Thanks !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes I did explained in french not in english, I loved her body so much but she had this allergia on her ass which make me cancel any work idea. But of course, I play a "little" with her and she was amazing, shy and fire inside, a sweet cutie very nice...

PW