CLARISSE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CLARISSE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: CLARISSE

Post by youdaman »

Another "Blast from the Past"!!
Clarisse is a beautiful girl with one tight, little body!! That ass is incredible! Good memories of her, Pierre?? She did many good scenes...

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah that one was something !!! In australia I fucked her one evening in a caravan we had for the production. We was moving so much that finaly when I go out I found out we was around 10 meters from the original place !!!
she was so so so easy going, never upset by nothing, always ready for fun, I loved her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alyosha onizuka
Guru

Post by alyosha onizuka »

coucou woody.
tiens, une zoophile? :shock:
heureusement c'est assez rare ce genre de choses, mais je trouve ça écoeurant, même si on vit en pays libre...
et quel est ton avis? tu condamnes ce genre de pratiques ou tu respectes?
par contre j'ai bien aimé ton zoom sur son ti piercing au ti nombril!
c'est vrai qu'à cette époque c'était les débuts de ce type de piercing et je me rappelle que les tout premiers étaient des anneaux, comme dans le clip "cryin" d'aerosmith, mais maintenant c'est plutôt les piercings "bananes" qui font fureur!
à très vite.
Onizuka 39 ans célibataire libre comme l'air obsédé et fier de l'être 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je m'en tape des zoophiles, ça me fait marrer mais je ne cautionne pas !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!