SOPHIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SOPHIE

Post by admin »

mauboy1
Padawan

Re: SOPHIE

Post by mauboy1 »

this sophie,is sophie paris?..or is another one?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look at the date !
Sophie Paris was 14 years old when I did this casting and those two girls are completly differents...out of the nationality and the nice pussies they have nothing similar !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Sophie Paris.... Lamborghini!
Sophie Call.... Ford Mustang!
Don't get me wrong, a Mustang is still very nice, fun to take out for ride.... But it's not quite a Lamborghini, is it????

THE CANADIAN.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll will have said a good BMW and... diesel because she was a bit slow in reactivity. But for sure Sophie Paris is far away above her, and it's an objective comment, but I can see you already understand it...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mauboy1
Padawan

Post by mauboy1 »

my tender cyber friends(pierre and youdaman),if i ask for her(sophie paris) is because you both and other several times have spoken about her,and in the index of girls I typed her name ,then appears this another girl sophie.

where is sophie paris photo or video?...logical I`ve read is pierre`s girlfriend right now,but then what is my mistake for ask for know who is she?....i ve had to found her in another site,because in this ,I coudnt.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I didn't mean to offend you, Mauboy1... Sophie's casting isn't here because Pierre and Sophie want it that way...She has been the love of his life for the past 7 years and a casting is very intimate thing to show sometimes! Even though Sophie is my dream girl, I think it's better this way... I'm pretty sure they'll be other material with Sophie very soon, though! No boy/girl... I'm happy that Sophie never did any..

It was very nice to talk to you on the chat, Mauboy!
Take it easy, man.
THE CANADIAN.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes soon the BTS with Angel, Titof and Sophie in Seychelles will be on line. I love that one for the esthethic of the place...

PW

mauboy1
Padawan

Post by mauboy1 »

yes i got it canadian,and it very nice to chat with you earlier.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For when the wedding day ???

PW