LYDIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LYDIA

Post by admin »

turko
Padawan

Re: LYDIA

Post by turko »

beutiful but fleeting girl!!!!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Be nice with this one, she deserve respect because she got a terrible accident for her life and it make me cry just to think about it !
She was a very good girl, probabily one of the best heart I crossed in the last 20 years in this business...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

andy
Newb

Post by andy »

Pierre, it's so sad to hear it. Is she alive?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm not sure, but I hope for her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

andy
Newb

Post by andy »

Dear Pierre, thank you very much for your reply. If possible, please tell more about Lydia, including that terrible accident you mentioned before, either here or in your book.
Best regards.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't want give more details for the moment, I must find out first if she's still alive or not. She was married with a french man and I know him but it's delicate to speak about that subject with him...

PW

yellowshark
Padawan

Post by yellowshark »

Thank you very much for presenting beautiful Lydia in another BTS with gorgeous Blondie and lovely Irina!
Lydia is still one of my favourite "old times" Woodman Girls and she is so pretty, has (or maybe had? There was written about a car accident in the past?) an absolutely stunning erotical body and a certain flair. Charming girl, nice to be seen every time...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a fantastic girl and an adorable heart but she got a terrible accident ( not car ) and I'm sad of her destiny but she will be always in my mind as one of the sweetest girl ever ...

PW

piterets
Padawan

Post by piterets »

So, did you fuck her?