VALLY VERDI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VALLY VERDI

Post by admin »

zeltor
Padawan

Re: VALLY VERDI

Post by zeltor »

Salut Pierre,
Pleins de souvenirs d'adolescence et de films sur Canal avec cette nana ... :roll:
Tu as de ses nouvelles ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non !
pourtant j'etais copain avec elle et son mec. Ils ont disparu du jour au lendemain !
Je lui ai appris a aimer la sodo, au moins elle se rappelera de moi pour ca comme moi je n'oublierai jamais ses seins sublimes.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Une des plus belles paires de seins du X avec en plus une belle bouille. :oops: :oops: :oops:

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Does anybody know what she has done apart from Beauties in Paradise and Club Private in Seychelles? I believe I saw her once in another movie on a yacht but could not find it back.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did some productions with Salieri, Dorcel, Laeticia and many Germans also.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

barnes
Padawan

Post by barnes »

Hello! I seem to remember a BTS shoot with her and a dark skinned lady...do you know where I can find this? I had it a long time ago, on VHS I believe.

Thanks!

Barnes

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure you will have it in the BTS section one day ...
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/m_behind

PW

barnes
Padawan

Post by barnes »

Thank you, Mr Woodman. You were kind enough to put up Inga's BTS scene when myself and others requested it, I appreciate it!

In Vally's case, the BTS is already cut and soforth, since it was already published in an early VHS cassette...does that make it easier to load up here?

Also, do you remember the name of the dark skinned lady she performed with in those scenes? I've scoured the site and haven't found anything from her, yet she seemed very active in the beginning of your carreer...

Thanks again!

Barnes

barnes
Padawan

Post by barnes »

This same dark skinned lady was in a BTS with Veronica Bella. You don't have this BTS on your site, but it was on VHS a long time ago...

Thanks!

Barnes