SABINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SABINA

Post by admin »

turko
Padawan

Re: SABINA

Post by turko »

i remeber this castig, i have it in VHS, she was very ugly, but at the end of the inteview i remenber one scene who i never seen again in other casting, she was fuck whit the guys but not in a movie, they was fucking only by fun whit this girl, and then one person whit a camera enter to the room and film all of them, it is the only scene like this??? i dont remember in more

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You'll see the all soon on BTS !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Erzoon
Newb

Post by Erzoon »

Her name now - Sabine Hussein (Sebine Huseyn, Sabina Husein). It was the known designer of clothes in Azerbaijan in the middle of 2000.

Its photo above:
http://www.show.news.az/viewarc.php?id=462
Still its photo:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

sbando
Padawan

Post by sbando »

Ugly?
There was a scene with her and four or five guys (Deloin's brother too I think) in a Private Video Mag or Triple X or whatnot, that looked as a rehersal for the final scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

YES she was one of the most sex maniac ever !!! And sorry but for me not ugly with a body to die for !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Erzoon
Newb

Post by Erzoon »

http://translate.google.ru/translate?u= ... u&ie=UTF-8

When its intimate biography has opened, there was a scandal in Azerbaijan and she has left to Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates for some years.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Damned ! I didn't want something like that happened to her ! It's terrible but I can't knew her futur will be that...

PW

Shrike
Padawan

Post by Shrike »

Hello Pierre!

Please show us something with Sabina.

Thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've some good material with her, will fixed something for you !

PW