VICTORIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VICTORIA

Post by admin »

larrix
Guru

Re: VICTORIA

Post by larrix »

Salut PW. Un de tes premiers castings, non? Tu as aussi filmé l'initiation? En tout cas, je la trouve super...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui un de la premiere generation ! Il y en a 3, la premiere ce sont les annees HI8, la deuxieme les annees DV et la troisieme les annees HD meme si pour cette derniere la cassure n'a pas ete net comme auparavant puisque j'ai continue a shoote des castings parfois en DV alors que je filme en HD.
Effectivement Victoria et sa copine Andrea ( son casting sera bientot en ligne ) etaient deux belles coquines avec lesquelles j'ai passe du bon temps.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman

this would also be a good classic bts to put up

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know there is a BTS but no idea about the quality if it's possible or not to show it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

dear mr woodman

bts of her please

zazaziko
Guru

Post by zazaziko »

what about her BTS?

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

I don’t think you have ever said you cannot show the initiations of the girls mentioned in this threath.
I understand you focus a lot on today and tomorrow but the castings of the past are foundational for all the great work you do.

So if you have any unreleased initiations from the past that you can show ...

Who is the Andrea referred to here in this thread?

Merci,
Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9073.html
and you have a BTS with her too : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... _9075.html

The good new is I found a BTS of Victoria made 28 years ago !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW