YANNA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YANNA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: YANNA

Post by youdaman »

Another hot Russian girl from the mid '90s!
I've always liked Yanna... She had very nice body and face, seemed like a fun girl. Very interesting casting, too! I love when she's in doggy position on the bed and looks through her legs at you :lol: :lol: Any thoughts about her, PW? Memories?

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One very nice girl, I had fun with her and liked also the easy mind she had in the job.
She was near 30 y.o maybe that's why she was more cleaver and flegmatic than most of the other one. I remember the intro of the photo set on the ice in the midle of the Vilnius city and also will never forget one night when she was sharing the bedroom with Angelica the second role of Pyramid, that I was fucking discretly in the dark one night try to not wake up Yanna. And suddently when I was in Missionnary I feel her hand on my balls, nothing more, but it was incroyable how she touch me good and finally she take my dick and make me come in her mouth. After that she said, " find now I know I can sleep quietly " and she laugh like a children...
She was very cool !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That exact thing happened to me..... And then I woke up!!!
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I was fucking discretly in the dark one night try to not wake up Yanna.
Is it even possible for you to fuck discretely??? You hand out orgasms like they're candy!! Anyway....Thanks for the great story, PW!

BTW, Yanna would be about 40 these days. There's not too many of your girls that are older than me(37)! With her great personality, she'd make a fantastic MILF!!

YOUR FAN, THE CANADIAN.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The avantage of a serious diary it's to be able to give you all thoses story who should be out of my memory without it !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

vanrejn
Padawan

Post by vanrejn »

Hello Pierre,
Is any chance we will see a hard core episode with Yanna?
Thank you in advance

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she did few works for me ... a great girl !

PW

vanrejn
Padawan

Post by vanrejn »

Dear Pierre,
Can you upload any hardcore episodes with this beauty? Please! I would really appreciate it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes i'll try asap !

PW

vanrejn
Padawan

Post by vanrejn »

I just found my old private triple XXX with Yanna photo set. She is very very hot!
I am looking forward to see more of her!