YVY - ADDED 2009-01-16

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YVY - ADDED 2009-01-16

Post by admin »

soaringhigh
Guru

Re: YVY - ADDED 2009-01-16

Post by soaringhigh »

J'ai retrouvé cette nana dans tes archives et suis étonné de voir aucun post à son sujet. Aurais-tu qq anecdotes à nous raconter? Quelqu'un sait si elle a travaillé dans le milieu? Moi elle me plait, le style de gonzesse qui offre de la résistance et qui de plus a une bonne tête.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non jamais bossé et pas de commentaires particulier à faire si ce n'est qu'elle était gentille et intelligente !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dariusz
Padawan

Post by dariusz »

She's great.

Pierre, you know there is a demand for girls who decided to tell you "Thanks, but no, thanks"? I like you decided to publish this clip.

Call me a freak but sometimes a coffee and talk with a girl like Yvy is better than a sex with other girl. It's impossible, of course, but she's in my private top 10 "Woodman girls" which I'd like to meet.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I understand you point of view, of course she was adorable and very interresting one !
Sometime it's cool to just listen a sweet heart speaking than get more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!