STELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

STELLA

Post by admin »

H_tiger
Padawan

Re: STELLA

Post by H_tiger »

Hi Pierre,

Longtime fan of your work.

Any memories of this girl? I know you did a photo shoot with her. Just wondering if you did an initiation with her? Even one that can't be released.

I know she went on to do a very tough anal scene with Jean Yves Le Castel in his assman series (and then doesn't seem to have done anything else, too rough maybe? :evil: ).

Jean Yves Le Castel after working a lot for you moved into direction and seemed to enjoy very hard scenes where he almost broke girls in two with his big dick. Did he ever pressure you to let him do rougher scenes? Are you two still friends? And finally were there any specific girls that loved anal with his oversized cock?

Loved the efforts of you both in the early private black lable titles.

Many thanks,

H

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Jean Yves and me have took a breakfast together three days ago in Budapest. We are still good friends !
Sveta was a good girl, very tight ass and for sure the JYL dick inside could have made some internal dammage !!! :lol:
For sure some girls loves his huge dick inside !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

H_tiger
Padawan

Post by H_tiger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: Sveta was a good girl, very tight ass
PW
Do you know from personal experience? 8-)

H_tiger
Padawan

Post by H_tiger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Jean Yves and me have took a breakfast together three days ago in Budapest. We are still good friends !
PW
Is Jean still working in the industry?
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: For sure some girls loves his huge dick inside !
PW
Any particularly memorable experiences of girls working with JYLC?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but i'm not here to speak about the girls that have been shooted by "Jojo" !
Where are huge friends but I've other things to do, hope you can understand that !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

H_tiger
Padawan

Post by H_tiger »

No problem Pierre I was just asking about your recollections of Stella and your memories of working with JYLC not his work.

I prefer to watch your initiations over most other work. It always seems authentic.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

H

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you like JYL, you must watch the behind the scene ( BTS ) section. The latest one is one of his first time at work and there are many others with him...

PW

dolby
Padawan

Post by dolby »

Would be interesting to know what she said in this interview.

Stella has a few movies according to eurobabeindex.

Like mentioned she was in the Assman series where Jean Yves Lecastel went on to enjoy of her in a hard scene, maybe she didn't know what to expect... :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe ! ;)

PW