PALMA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

PALMA

Post by admin »

lfb_1980
Padawan

Re: PALMA

Post by lfb_1980 »

A very nice Ass fucked :twisted:

She was virgin PW? Any story about her?

;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't have any specific souvenir about her, she was a friendly one and she enjoyed to fuck hard with a very submissive attitude, that's all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Stabilo
Newb

Post by Stabilo »

I just watched this scene...persistence pays off! Hilarious ending!! She was nervous about what to tell her boyfriend about her smacked-up ass and hips. Woodman told her to tell her boyfriend she fell down the stairs!! Hahahahaha...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah it was cool ! I liked her she was very sweet girl !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

Very cute and sweet girl,nice body and feet,good job Maestro!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was not a "job" with her, only fun, she was amazing ...

PW

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

Sorry Pierre I explain in the Adrienne Shand post why I used the word job,howerer I meant to fun using a not appropriate word

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No blem ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Dear friends, male and female ;) , we are all keen on new scenes, fresh beauties and hard submissive initiations.
Just for fun I watched now this old casting from 1999 and I enjoyed every moment. It was another time, but a good time, Palma is a great girl, it`s true that her only problem after two loads of Pierre`s jus has been that there are some red marks on her body ( seems she didn`t know that she had a gaped anus, that`s what I tell my girls and students after sodomizing them that they had to keep her eyes on it when her boyfriend fucks them the same night, not to present them her ass). I am just sitting here, a little bit tired ( don`t ask me why... :D ) and I am happy that this initiation is still alive. Perhaps I am too historic, but these 35 minutes have been remarkable.
I will continue to watch the good old diamonds and the quality of Pierres work is that these scenes have of course a different style, but they have the same charming and intensity as today.