BAGHEERA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BAGHEERA

Post by admin »

TheWarrior
Guru

Re: BAGHEERA

Post by TheWarrior »

Did you do castings of other girls from Africa, or other french black girls?
Is there some interesting story you can tell about this one?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a lot of black girls, I love them as I love also Asian, the beauty is everywhere it's not a question of race...
Bagheera was and still is, a very hard mind girl, but I like her because she's like a little child very capricious but with a good heart and lot of humor. I've many funny stories with her because she worked exclusively for me during two years and retire but no time to explain all now. Today she became a business women with many shop in France and England as I know.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

I m sure this bad girl experienced some of your watergames! I just hope you recorded it so it will be on PAL!

If I tell you she really was into piss, would you say I'm right? 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't do any kind of comment about her which are not connected to reality. To be clear, I did a lot of things with her out of camera because she was a good friend but until they are not on video, I will not speak about it. Soon a very nice SM BTS with her will be online !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

meMbre13
Padawan

Post by meMbre13 »

Très joli corps, joli minois, du tempérament, bref un bon petit bout de fille. J'aime ce genre de nana...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui avait et a toujours beaucoup de fougue ! Une jolie poupée qui cache un grand coeur sous ses allures de jeune chatte capricieuse ...

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A new exclusive BTS with her will be online the April 21th ( in two days ) !

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

You know, I think a hot scene will be a dark black girl like her and a super light blonde girl with some fuck dude. The contrast between their skins would be awesome.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Brings those two girls to me and I'll do it... it's long time I didn't see a black girl cute like Bagheera...

PW