KARINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KARINA

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: KARINA

Post by balou »

This is for me the best casting scene ever - I think it was released on Vol. 02 around 1997. Karina is so natural, shy and cute, you really can imagine that a dream will come true to meet her in real life at Riga and make girlfriendsex with her. I am sure she was my personal most seen scene in the last decade.

Beside the movies with PW ( I think one of it was Tatjana? ) I saw her in a german photobook "Crazy sexy girls" by Ralf Vulis. He did shootings of similar girls in Latvia and Karina really is the highlight.

Pierre, je vous connais pas, malheureusement, mais je crois que c'ètait une scène très agréable pour vous, j'ai eu l'impression. Karina a une expression spéciale qui touche tout le monde. Mais depuis douze ans je suis d'avis que vous auriez prendre plus q'un doigt pour préparer son anus ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahah, oui ma tete peut-etre !!! Pour ca j'agis en fonction de ce que me "dit'" son corps. Si je sens qu'elle est tendue et ultra serree j'evite de forcer. C'etait le cas ce jour la...
Elle etait effectivement tres mignonne mais cachait le diable en elle. Plus tard, pour l'avoir garde un mois avec nous, j'ai decouvert des facettes de son temperament moins agreables que celles du premier jour. C'est malheureusement souvent comme ca...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

She had the classic deer caught in the headlights look. Great anal, Pierre. But I'm curious. I'm not sure about the place though. Was it hotel or some of a rented home because I never seen you initiate another girl at the place again.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A super big shit, rented flat !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

samwise
Newb

Post by samwise »

Karina is my all time favorite.

According to EBI she is in the video Triple X Video 27. Try as I might I can't find this video anywhere. Can it be posted here? Where can I get it? What does Karina do in it? Is it different to Tatiana 2?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I just control, and it's one of my vignette I did with her + JPA and J.Y Lecastel.
She does DP inside !!!

PW

samwise
Newb

Post by samwise »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I just control, and it's one of my vignette I did with her + JPA and J.Y Lecastel.
She does DP inside !!!

PW
I am sorry Pierre, I don't understand. Is Triple X Video 27 available anywhere or can it be posted on your site?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've the original rushes but a bit destroyed by the time and don't think people will like it but maybe I'll reedited we will see. For the moment I've other priority, you can try on the Private website ( ooops ! )

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Dear Pierre !

Could you tell what's happend with this girl next ? How long did she work for you ? Where's she now ? Can you post any BTS materials ?

Thanks in advance !
HS