IZABELLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

IZABELLA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: IZABELLA

Post by youdaman »

Another very good interview and casting, PW! I love when the girls come back to see you after a few years away. I find it very interesting to see if they've changed, mentally and physically. Thanks to all the "exclusive" scenes you've added, we really get see how many of the girls do come back to see you more than once. What are thoughts about Izabella?

Thanks for your time,
Your fan, The Canadian.

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Quel beau cul !!! :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Izabella is a special case, I found her in the street where she was saling Ice cream !
She did the work exclusively for me, disapeared few years and came back, worked for everybody and finaly became one of the best Hungarian make-up. She travelled worldwide on many of my productions and one day maried one Hungarian man, makes babies and stopped all.
Today she has a cosmetic salon in Budapest and we are good friends.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

WyattEarp
Padawan

Post by WyattEarp »

Pierre,
You have worked with a lot of beautiful women, but Izabella was one that always left an impression. She has a stunning face and she had an amazing slim but hour glass figure that accentuated her ample breasts. Now that she is in her 30s, I bet her slim figure has matured and filled out nicely.

Izabella only did a few "sex" scenes and might have not have been the most enthusiastic performer. It appeared to me that she was so beautiful that when she stopped doing active sex scenes several directors put her in some scenes simply to show up and strip down.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know and it's crazy to see no one was writting in this topic since more than 6 years ...
Izabella and me, it's a special story, I liked her a lot and she was like a small sister for me. Actually I haven't seen her since a while, I hope she is OK ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!