AKIRA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dargema
Padawan

Re: AKIRA MAY

Post by dargema »

Akira-May-submission.jpg
Pierre, please try to make it one of the first updates for October. This girl really looks amazing and I think it will be a great scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't promiss anything about date at the moment !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Jean wrote:
Cerberus wrote: well, that is the point of a forum. discuss and ask questions.
You have your "questions", and he have his own "answers", there's no obligation for him to always tell you what you want to know if he doesn't feel to tell you immediatly.
uesless post.

i don't say he must answer.
i say he can't ask me to stop asking questions.

nice pic of her.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

She's like the cute villainess in a Mexican soap opera. Don't ask me how I got to such a weird assessment about her face. :lol:

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Cerberus wrote: i don't say he must answer.
Asking him 10 times the same question is the same thing as saying to him "answer now!", it's insisting and it irritate him sometime. But it's ok now, everyone is happy !!! ;)
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:ahahhahah the day I will need to go to court, I can ask Jean to be my lawyer !!!
Cool post you did ... ( mais ne sois pas trop méchant avec eux, c'est normal quelques part qu'ils veuillent savoir ) !!!

PW
With pleasure (merci) !!! :) (Aucune méchanceté ne t'inquiète pas, tu as parfaitement raison concernant leur curiosité, c'est juste une forme d'insistance envers toi qui m'a fait intervenir pour cette fois, j'ignore si j'ai vraiment bien fait mais tout est cool maintenant!)

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Jean wrote:
Cerberus wrote: i don't say he must answer.
Asking him 10 times the same question is the same thing as saying to him "answer now!", it's insisting and it irritate him sometime. But it's ok now, everyone is happy !!! ;)
read my post, didn't ask 10 times the same thing.
although I admit I asked the same things about 10 different girls (who haven't been updated although they were supposed to be).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But generaly the "girl of the month is a free casting or part of a casting and I prefer keep the surprise about her nudity and more.
This time you finaly got me guys, but not sure it will work again every time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

Salut Pierre,

Quand tu dis quelques posts plus haut que tu ne peux rien promettre en terme de date actuellement, c' est pour des raisons de planning chargé ou ça concerne spécifiquement Akira et il y aurait un problème d' autorisation ou de date de diffusion, ou autre ????

merci et continue encore et encore et encore et encore .....

dgedge

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non je ne veux pas entrer dans les détails mais vous aurez bientôt en ligne la fin du casting en relation avec la photo !!!

PW

dgedge82
Guru

Post by dgedge82 »

ok merci Pierre

dgedge