RAVEN BAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

RAVEN BAY

Post by admin »

Johandechatman1984
Padawan

Re: RAVEN BAY

Post by Johandechatman1984 »

Very strange. I am the first one to post obout this girl. Ily 2 posts in the other topic from here wunf. Great girl, nice body. Her style, her tattoos...it all fits. But on this forum she was not popular. I don't know if her scene did well on the site Pierre ?

I found out yesterday that she died. Only 31 years young. So sad. She had a whole life still to lead.
https://www.xbiz.com/news/262393/raven-bay-dead-at-31
Attachments
xvsdvdsds.png

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Yes it's very sad. She was a good performer and a cute girl. Her friend said she had been sober for almost a year but it seems she may have returned to drugs, although not confirmed yet, but I suspect it. Too many performers are passing away so young. Last was Dakota because of the drugs also. People tried to help her but she wouldn't listen. In the end you can only do so much and people will have to help themselves. Drugs is not a good thing and it ruins the lives of so many people. I don't know why people do this without thinking about consequences.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was cute !!!
I am very sad.

RIP Raven Bay

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!