FRANCOISE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
oldman
Padawan

Re: FRANCOISE

Post by oldman »

Hi PW

Could you tell about her initiation? How she was in bed and if was difficult to convince her

thx

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry for the late answer.
She was fabulous I have already said that and I loved so much the sex with her !!!
This session in Seychelles was magique and I'll never forget the night I was in bed with Tania Russof, Françoise and Joy Kiss. We made love for almost 2 hours I think and really watching sometime both girl licking time you fuck another or having 3 of them taking care of you in a hyper sensual way, was unforgetable !!!
I had a similar great time for 7 days in Marbella in 2000 with Judith Fox, Sunny Blue and Gaby Marceau. It also very good but was very different. There was less sensuality than in Seychelles in 1995 ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

oldman
Padawan

Post by oldman »

Hi PW, thx for answer :D

I read all the topic, when you said that have a sex party with Joy and Françoise I didn't know that Tania was in this moment too, an unforgettable moment in fact.

I know it's hard remember something so old, and really appreciate your attention, but if you allow me, I like to know more about her initiation:

1 - It was in the same day that you did her casting?

2 - It was difficult to convince her to accept the "anal secret"?

3 - How she behaved during the sex? She was nervous or she was like Tchanka, that you said it was easy?

4 - Any curiosity about this moment?

5 - At first she appears in a red robe... she hesitaded being naked in front of camera?

thx again

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre you said that you worked with her for one year. But all the videos are only from the Seychelles, that is, one period. And the rest of the year in which scenes did you shoot it? And the second question. I read the topic, but I still do not understand, did you have sex after the interview with her recorded in the video?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys, yes I had sex with her at the casting, later many time in 1995 and yes I did a mistake when I said exclusive one year because in fact she was exclusive forever ...

Oldman, no time for details but yes she was a bit difficult to convince
She was an amazing lover, an adorable person very shy but with a vulcano inside her perfect body.
Out of the pleasure I had to get her, I remember one thing very well the first time when I take the virginity of her ass, she gave me a rim-job in doggy on the ground when I was laying down on the bed and she was in bend over position making her ass up with a fantastic vue on her great curves. I loved this moment and it was very exciting because it was her first time doing it too and she was lapping with a mixte of hesitation and sensuality. Unforgetable ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Is there any hope of seeing her sex with you from casting on the site :?:
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The tape is in very bad shape and anyway I can't show it ...

PW

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

It's a pity she was so beautiful. thanks for the answer

Andy Warhole.

camaroborillo
Guru

Post by camaroborillo »

Mystifying looking beauty
Already very western looking style for a an eastern girl 25 years ago
who already had girls,anal and six boys!
probably had smm,pal and maybe big orgy added to the done list
during the numerous sessions following the interview.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I must confess I did a lot bad things to her but she enjoyed all for sure !!!

PW