VERONICA CLARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

VERONICA CLARK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In few hours I will put online a video about the crazy thing happened today with a girl called Veronica Clark.
She was nice, get a make up and then after a discussion with her Ukrainian pimp called Igor ( kind of human traffic manager ), decided to run away from my place.
Very incorrect people. She has nothing to do in our industry ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lionel
Guru

Re: Veronica Clark

Post by Lionel »

What a shame. Can't wait for your video.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Me too. :D

Perhaps the name "Igor" is a common first name in some countries, but in America it has a different meaning for a type of man.

Igor is the name of Dr. Frankenstein's assistant. He would go out to the cemetery at midnight and dig up fresh graves for body parts. Then help the good doctor assemble the monster. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway I do not recommand this bad girl to any producer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

cabbac
Guru

Post by cabbac »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In few hours I will put online a video about the crazy thing happened today with a girl called Veronica Clark.
She was nice, get a make up and then after a discussion with her Ukrainian pimp called Igor ( kind of human traffic manager ), decided to run away from my place.
Very incorrect people. She has nothing to do in our industry ...

PW
That is what I say always. Ukrainian people are more crafty and insolent than peoples of the world think usually about them.
I don't brag of Russians, but I can say so way since I was born in Ukraine and know them well enough.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

The only things most Americans know about Ukraine, is that there was fighting, and then the news stopped about it, and began covering the fighting in the White House. :roll:

What I remembered from school books was that Ukraine was the "bread basket" of the Soviet Union, with its vast wheat fields. And what Stalin did to the farmers there was horrible. :(

Banana33
Guru

Post by Banana33 »

maybe she had an inderogable charity conference to attend to!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Victoria Pure is hot as fuck....love that "let's go Pierre!" look on her face and she wearing that aquamarine-color dress....
is limpid clear you had a ton of fun...

Cheers :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah I was happy Victoria Pure made me forget this idiot Veronica Clark because after she left the room I was thinking the only man who was right to be interested in the inner beauty of women was ... Jack the Ripper !!!

PW

Nimer
Padawan

Post by Nimer »

funny girl , in few weeks we will see her in other sites getting slapped and pissed on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
she was wasting ur time on propose ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah, in fact at the end I am happy because I didn't know her pimp Igor has a deal with Prague Circus, reason why all this chaos, and when I see how she looks, how she is, it let me think the sex must be the same shit and by miracle she left and it has gave me the opportunity to have a fantastic scene with Victoria Pure which was not supposed to be.
So yes in a way I should said thank you to these 2 stupid Ukrainians ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW