ANGEL RIVAS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Cazanova
Guru

Re: ANGEL RIVAS

Post by Cazanova »

With Angel back, I wonder if Logan or Mandy Dee are thinking of making a comeback... That would be awesome...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But few chances for those ones ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Amulius
Padawan

Post by Amulius »

It Would be Nice another video showig her face during she is squirting. The fritas time I´ve seen her doing that was only with you... And I think she loved it! It would be nice a video only doing squirt ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So you wanna paid for something who just have a few second time ?
It's interesting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Amulius
Padawan

Post by Amulius »

I don´t understand your answer at all

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

What an amazing girl.Pierre you always know how to find the best. Her comeback gangbang was epic, she seems to enjoyed even more than the guys that couldn't stop fucking her as hard as possible. She is very sweet and friendly and talkative and it is such a pleasure to watch her.Is it possible to bring her back for more gangbang action? I am addicted to her :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She just decided to retired again ...

PW

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

I think she announces her retirement just to make all her fans campaign for her comeback. I wish you persuade her for more wild gangbangs.

Amulius
Padawan

Post by Amulius »

She did it again? It´s a Shame... In the interview from your last scene she said she was gonna shoot during three months Non Stop... Honestly... I´ve seen only 7 or 8 scenes form her since the announcement of her Comeback... Very few... Maybe that´s the reason she decided to quit again.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe ... I can't tell anything !!!

PW