SWABERY BABY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Warkion
Newb

Re: SWABERY BABY

Post by Warkion »

She retired...All socialmedia websites in lithuania full of her pics and link in video tube. Dam she start and quit..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it seems the usual stupid idiots try broken her mind by speaking to media about her. It's insane ... but I just have had a discussion with her agent and she is strong, she already think about come back soon and do new shooting with me.
I'm glad she can fist the ass of all morons in her country and over the world trying to be mean with angels like her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

voverai
Padawan

Post by voverai »

What an awesome surprise it was to see such a cool girl from my country... Shes a beauty and so sexy. But.. yeah... I have said at once that it will not be long until she is broken by our fucked up mentality and social media comments.
Please bring her back...

Oh and Pierre, if you would need any assistance with translation in future - do not hesitate to call me.. At least three questions/answers were mistranslated in the interview by your friend from Lithuania (with all respect)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!! Please tell me what was wrong in this translation.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

voverai
Padawan

Post by voverai »

Dear Pierre,

Please check your email - i have written the info there :)

Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I answered your email !
Thanks let us know she was never tied up before ...

PW

Raw8
Padawan

Post by Raw8 »

Is Lana Rhodes WUNF similar to swabery.
Dirty ATM & balou style :?:

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

J'espères que cette fille pourra régler ses problèmes et finira par percer , je la trouves intéressante , on sent un potentiel à l'image ! J'espères qu'elle finira pas comme ces filles qui repartent aussi vite que flash après être à peine arrivées !

godofwar
Padawan

Post by godofwar »

Fantastic scene, fantastic girl.Guys you went too deep in her ass, you literally fucked the shit out of her lol. I hope she comes back for a hard gangbang, she is adorable.

rollowi
Padawan

Post by rollowi »

Was für ein super Analgirl. Das beste seit langem und die Arschfickszenen sind einfach wunderbar Wie ihr der braune Saft aus dem Arsch läuft ist genial. Bitte mehr davon.