SYLVIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SYLVIA

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: SYLVIA

Post by balou »

Magnifique!! She is so shy and natural. She looks so similar to a student girl of mine, from a little town, with longterm relation at home and in my bed she became an anal maniac thanks to Woodman style. Today she works as a teacher. If the boys at school would know...

Very nice casting scene, merci!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Strange because I hesitate longtime before I put it online, and finaly it seems you are happy, so it's great !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zeltor
Padawan

Post by zeltor »

Belle scène en effet, à mon avis ce site recruterait beaucoup plus de membres si il y avait plus de scènes d'initiations exclusives, et un montage différent des scènes existantes -comme celui de suzane wienold qui est super dans sa nouvelle version longue- tes vrais fans, comme moi, connaissent déjà par coeur tous tes castings ...
Donc n'hésite surtout pas à publier des scène d'initiations inédites !!

;)

Zeltor, fans de castings depuis 1997

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pour l'instant je suis toujours concentré sur la mise en place compléte du site et je sors du placard des visuels exclusif tous les jours mais pas forcement avec des scenes d'initiations ou de semi-initiation pour ne pas installer une routine qui rendrait le site monotone !
Mais rassures toi il reste encore de quoi faire dans mes placards

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

Sylvia, elle n'en a peut-être pas l' air mais elle assure bien sa race ! :twisted:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est pas celle dont je me souviendrai le plus mais elle était très gentille et aimait bien la bite, so " what else " !!!

PW

Operus
Padawan

Post by Operus »

Can we see some more of her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No this the only thing I have ...

PW

Operus
Padawan

Post by Operus »

she do some work in this industry without you ? Can give link for her on eurobabesindex ?