Join Login Woodman Casting X | Woodman Films | Wake up'n fuck | Woodman Cams | Woodman Forum

RON JEREMY

Comment and ask everything about boys in woodman castings

Re: RON JEREMY

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:04 am

Je l'ai vu aussi mais je ne me rappelle pas non plus du titre de ce film !!!

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

RON JEREMY

Postby andreyscaw » Mon May 21, 2018 6:05 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone is aware if Roberto Malone & Ron Jeremy made a scene together with a/or lady/ies of course and if yes in which movie/s?
andreyscaw
Padawan

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Tue May 22, 2018 6:56 am

In 1990 I was in Italy on the set of Ugo Matera with Ron Jeremy, John Do, Peter North Rocco, Christophe Clark and also Roberto Malone.
Moana Pozzi was the main role of this production. But it was for cinema at this time and I have no idea if they did a VHS tape and later a DVD from that ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Postby alessio » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:46 pm

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:In 1990 I was in Italy on the set of Ugo Matera with Ron Jeremy, John Do, Peter North Rocco, Christophe Clark and also Roberto Malone.
Moana Pozzi was the main role of this production. But it was for cinema at this time and I have no idea if they did a VHS tape and later a DVD from that ...

PW

Hi Pierre, congrats on the site i’m exploring right now still as a guest, but thinking about a membership…
I’m italian and interested in hardcore movies of the ‘80ties/‘90ties (some years ago also used to write articles in web and papers magazines in my country), by reading your post i was trying to discover what could be this1990 movie. Can you please tell me if you remember something about the director or the actress involved with you guys? Thank you for reading, kind regards
alessio
Newb

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:24 am

Sorry I don't remember the name.
Also they were sometime shooting 2 or 3 movies at same time, so difficult to know.
The Hugo Matera son is the boss of the company now after hios father passed out.
Try contact him it's best I think ...

PW
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Postby alessio » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:26 pm

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry I don't remember the name.
Also they were sometime shooting 2 or 3 movies at same time, so difficult to know.
The Hugo Matera son is the boss of the company now after hios father passed out.
Try contact him it's best I think ...

PW

Thank you very much for your answer, i'll follow your advice. I can understand the 'shooting confusion' of that period, lots of titles were compilations edited by the cut&paste of 2 or 3 original movies.
Anyway i think - it's just an opinion of course - the ladies could be Eva Orlowsky or Joy Karin's...
alessio
Newb

Postby Ray » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:03 pm

According to IAFD Ron Jeremy and Roberto Malone did 3 scenes together: http://www.iafd.com/together2.asp?perfid1=rmalone&gender1=m&PerfID2=RJeremy&Gender2=M&together=0
Ray
Padawan

Previous

Return to MALE PERFORMERS