RICHARD LANGIN

Post by zeltor »

Qu'est devenu Richard Langin ?
Qui sont tes préférés ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Les acteurs

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je ne souhaite pas trop m'étendre sur les acteurs ( sans jeu de mot !!! ) certain sont des grands copains d'autres des vraies sous-merdes dont j'ai pas envie de parler et je me lacherai sur ce sujet dans mon livre.
A titre info je dirai juste que Alain Deloin, Pascal St james, David Perry, Philippe Soine, Seb barrio, Titof, Reda Semlahen, Bob Terminator, Joachim Kessef, Jean Yves Lecastel, Alberto Rey, Rodolf Antrim, sans oublier évidemment Manuel Ferrara, Rocco Siffredi, Nacho Vidal, et Christophe Clark sont tous mes potes en 2009, pour les autres ça dépend, sauf oubli de ma part, cela peut être des gentils que je connais peu ou des connards finis que je peux pas encadrer !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zeltor
Padawan

Post by zeltor »

Ok :D
J'en déduis que Richard Langin n'est pas ton pote ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je l'ai beaucoup aprécié pendant de longues années mais lui, comme certains autres, ont trop tirés sur la ficelle et lui tout particulièrement en faisant des choses trés graves. Pour n'en citer que deux, et pourtant pas les pires, il a failli tuer les occupants de la BMW qu'il conduisait et d'une voiture de police en reculant à fond sur une bande d'arret d'urgence en Afrique du Sud, il s'est amusé à tirer des fusées éclairantes, la nuit en Afrique, dans un village de case en paille, bref rien que ça m'à couté une fortune et à bien failli me faire perdre deux productions de plusieurs millions de dollars. Pourtant à cette époque je lui ai gardé quand même mon amitié, alors imagine le reste !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sigismund
Padawan

RICHARD LANGIN

Post by Sigismund »

Tell me, what the actors you work most often, with whom it is easy to work hard and with whom? And this question. My idol is Richard Langin ( I like Pascal St. James too ). Can you talk a bit about him, as other sites give very little information.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: RICHARD LANGIN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will be a long story to speak about Richard, but I can said he was one of the best performers of the 80/90's but sadly lost himself in the poker and "substances" ...
I was very disappointed by him as I tought he was a friend but find out he just like himself and live only for himself without any respect of anyone.
In South Africa in 1995 he almost killed 4 people with a car and was nearly to destroy a police car too ( I paid a lot to the cops not put him in jail ) and few days later in the night in middle of the Krugger Park he fired a flare, at the risk of setting fire to the whole village consisting of straw hut.
And all this are 2% of all the mess he did to me during all the years we worked together
So I have a problem to be positive about him even if I must admit he was sometime incredible in some scenes I did.

PW

AerodyneGhost
Padawan

Post by AerodyneGhost »

Any news on Richard ??

Long time since i saw him in scenes...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No news and I don't try to get any ...

PW