MARKUS STRONG / MARKUS DUPREE

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
Karmafan
Guru

Re: MARKUS STRONG

Post by Karmafan »

I learned a long time ago to let shit go or sooner or later it will eat you up inside. Coming on here and making all those threats is stupid. Life is too short to hold grudges.

Calx
Padawan

Post by Calx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:He is a good boy but must learn a bit to remember a "team" it's a group of people who share all like brothers !!!
I wait the day he will understand that ...

PW
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry guys, my comment was not about the job part but about what is around and you don't see ...

PW
That's what you talkin about two years ago, that little cunt never pay for coffee! :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK but at least he is more correct than Reda who lost his mind now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ludsoy
Padawan

Post by ludsoy »

Vis orthographe too.....
(If he alleready had!)

ludsoy
Padawan

Post by ludsoy »

His not vis, sorry. Automatic correction of my phone

Sugar Dong
Padawan

Post by Sugar Dong »

I've had friends like this in the past. Nothing drives me more crazy then someone never paying for things, after you've treated them before. No time for cheap people !
X-rays show I'm healthy

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Almost !!! LOL

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ludsoy
Padawan

Post by ludsoy »

Alors, ça en est où?

StarGrek
Padawan

Post by StarGrek »

Just my two cents...

I like Marcus Strong/Dupree as a male performer very much. He is a good looking guy and he can always be erotic either he participates in a hard Gonzo DP either he impersonate a passionate lover in a more erotic scene. He has everything it needs to get the job done, a big rigid cock which can stay up for a long time, that's why many directors in US trust him, even Mason who is very conservative in male talents.

Now, I dunno what is his character behind the scenes, I don't even care actually but the fact that he mentioned you in public as one of his mentor shows that he at least appreciates your guidance. I do believe though that he was a considerable loss for you. On the contrary, I dont think that Reda fits the bill of the job. I dont have anything against the guy but he had serious "wood" issues, especially when it comes το physical demanding actions like DPs.