CHRISTOPHE CLARK

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
randomguy
Padawan

Re: Christoph's site related question

Post by randomguy »

Pierre, what's up with Christoph? It looks like he abandoned the forum, both @ his own site and also @ adultdvdtalk, where he used to write and reply to all the questions regulary in march... now total silence for 3-4 weeks, or is he just busy shooting new scenes, etc?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He is very busy at the moment ! One new scene will be added today !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

randomguy
Padawan

Post by randomguy »

Thanks for info! BTW, new scene was up yesterday but now it's gone... :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I added three scenes but we have a technical problem !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

randomguy
Padawan

Post by randomguy »

Cool Pierre, but the forum realy needs more admin attention (as the site itself) coz it's becoming spam bots junkyard. I like when there is always someone to reply/discuss/clean bot posts and since a month it's a ghost forum.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know and I will have an eye on it but theoricaly it's Christophe who's supposed taking care of his forum...

PW

randomguy
Padawan

Post by randomguy »

Glad u try to help ur friend which is also some kind of your competitor, but did u tell Christoph what's going on with his forum lately? It's realy important when memebers see that owners are present, reply to questions and keep the order, and it looks like Christoph is realy not interested in this forum and site at all.

andy69
Padawan

Post by andy69 »

Pierre, I am a member of WCX. I click on the link to Christoph's scenes in your hardcore section and it takes me to clarkeuroangels.com but I am not able to see or download the videos. Am I missing something? I thought I would have access to them as a member of WCX.
ps. - keep up the good work ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not at all !
I put this CLARK section on my hardcore page just to help the Christophe site to get better traffic. But it's not included inside your WCX subscription...

PW

randomguy
Padawan

Post by randomguy »

Any news regarding clarkeuroangels? It seems site is abandoned by Christoph. No updates for more than 2 weeks, and forum is overloating with spam messages, 2 months ago i heard it will start with regular updates very soon, maybe it means more time but any info would be very helpful!