ZOE VALAMI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
daba52
Guru

Re: ZOE VALLAMI

Post by daba52 »

The end of the interview shows a wonderful scene which will answer the question of how much fun he had with Zoe! :D :D

frenchcock
Padawan

Post by frenchcock »

daba52 wrote:The end of the interview shows a wonderful scene which will answer the question of how much fun he had with Zoe! :D :D
Not just physical fun. I actually meant to ask how good was the girl at heart and blah blah blah... :)

fire123
Padawan

Post by fire123 »

That ass was specially made for DP :D

mariosa
Padawan

Post by mariosa »

:P what a beautiful smile

lammaz
Padawan

Post by lammaz »

Wow, wonderful babe. Cant wait for more.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Zoe is a special girl you'll understand it when see her initiation but what I can tell you she is one of the stronguest hand I ever see in my life wanking me, I thought she was going to tear my dick !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

frenchcock
Padawan

Post by frenchcock »

:lol: I love the way you explain it.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

WOW! Never had an orgasm?! :shock: Well Pierre, I guess you and your crew took her for a ride she will not soon forget!! 8-) 8-) What fun to be able to unlock that door :twisted: and take her to a place she never knew existed (except maybe in stories)! 8-) 8-) Nice! :D

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:...she is one of the stronguest hand I ever see in my life wanking me, I thought she was going to tear my dick !!!
PW
Be carefull man! This would be the end of Woodman Casting. Maybe you should insure your dick to compensate at least the financial damage in case it ever happens.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True ... Don't worry !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!