ZOE L-FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ZOE L-FOX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So maybe she's back and it's good for all her fans !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kintosol
Newb

Post by Kintosol »

knightk wrote:I happen to know Zoe outside of her work world but we have discussed her work in the past. I just thought I ought to point something out to the guys talking about her "past" b/g scene.

The only b/g scene she has ever done was the shoot for Perfectd and it was one of her first, if not her very first shoot. She has told me that she felt pressured and trapped into doing that scene and learned from it that she needs to stick up for herself. She has not done a b/g scene since then, only solo or g/g.

To those of you holding out hope for a b/g, I would say that it's probably never going to happen. The first one was a "mistake" for her and she has no intentions of doing any in the future.

As the others have said, she is a very down to earth, generally very happy and very nice girl to talk to. I would suggest enjoying the wonderful work that she does, the incredibly sexy body and enthusiasm she brings to every performance. She is really a wonderful girl, on screen and off.
She actually did 2 scenes with picasso, so if during the first she felt pressured, why she went back?

ImageImage

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know but she told me all was done the same day and there was not real penetration. I don't know this man and don't have any problem with him but Zoe is a good girl and she seems like telling the truth...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello :D
Well I have watched and enjoyed :lol: those two Zoe scenes several times
and while her English was not great
her body language and vocal expressions made it clear that she was enjoying herself a lot 8-) :D
otherwise she deserves several academy awards for best Performance
and having scene her "acting"in other videos and scenes I do not think she is that good at acting :roll:

Zoe is lovely, and while she does not suck the guys cock or let him penetrate her fully
there are some nice moments when she is atop him he does get to lick and finger her as well as use a dildo in her vagina
Also she clearly states and I quote"Sorry I no Fuck on Camera"

but in the scene comments and description Mr Picasso makes it clear that she was more than happy to finish what she started in the shower after the scene filiming ended

So she maybe more concerned with Image than fact
maybe she has a very possesive boyfriend,whatever .
Those scenes are still the most explicit onscreen hetero action unless of course Mr Bunny has some secret stash

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes could be !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

knightk
Newb

Post by knightk »

rashidnz wrote: otherwise she deserves several academy awards for best Performance
and having scene her "acting"in other videos and scenes I do not think she is that good at acting

but in the scene comments and description Mr Picasso makes it clear that she was more than happy to finish what she started in the shower after the scene filiming ended
Actually, she is a very good actress, as are most women in this industry. Many can fake making something look like it's the best sex they've ever had without enjoying what is being done.

As for Mr Picasso's claims, it seems that you're much more willing to believe his bragging commentary with proof than you are to believe multiple sources that this was something she did not want to do. Or is it just that its something that you <b>want</b> to be true? I can assure that she enjoyed no part of that day with Mr Picasso.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I believe the girls lie sometime of course, and we have some good samples on this site but deeply I don't care about the fact Zoe liked or not suck the dick of someone else !!!
For me she seems to be a very serious person, not the kind of girl who said something just for make happy or unhappy anyone. So anyone will decide if he wants trust you or her the most ...

PW

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello

You raise some interesting points
People lie about stuff all the time,and faking enjoyment for a paid sex scene is nothing new
and some women do an excellent job of it

I would like to believe Zoe enjoyed herself,and if she did not and felt forced or pressured into doing things
It did not appear that noticeable in the scene(so Kudos to her for being "professional"even if
the dude shotting her was a lecherous scumbug

as she has No other b/g scene to compare
it is hard to say maybe that experience put her off on camera b/g scenes
whatever
I still think for the rarity the scene is amazing :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All unique work as a really important meaning !!! I know it better than anyone !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Zoe had such beautiful breasts!
Attachments
65.jpg