ZOE L-FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ZOE L-FOX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's adorable and very honest person, I really agree with you, she doesn't need any make up because she don't care, she is not here for the big parade, she understand there are time for been with make up ( at work or party ) and at normal day you must stay natural ( my girl friend is like that also ! ) and it's the best...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre

well it is sad she did not do more for you

I just viewed her scene she did for Perfectd and it is with a slightly overweight White Dude weirdly his cock is very dark yet the rest of his body is very white pale skin

Zoe is awesome! one interesting thing she at one point says "Sorry I no Fuck on Camera'"

she clearly has a good time though letting him lick and finger her body to several orgasms,
also her comment (and the guys notes on the scene) suggest that off camera she did fuck him in the shower

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, it's an eternal problem when they lie but what can I do, if I know it I slap their mind imediatly but if I don't know, I'm just fucked up...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre

So any chance of getting her back?

I know hardcore is our desire but maybe she would do a handjob possibly blowjob for you?

(Normally I would say Handjobs are lame but after her early scene as a brunette seeing her stroke that guy off is hot,would love to see her as a blond tugging some cock
oh well

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's an adorable girl and very cleaver. Not the category you can turn the head in an hour of discussion if she decided she will not do something. We are very friendly and I think I will maybe see her again soon but about making a B/G scene, you can dream I think or something will have changed in her !!!

PW

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello
Thanks I hope she does not leave the business or get a boobjob :twisted:
or leave her"hardcore b/g scene as a dream"
Bambi did lez before she did her b/g scenes Cindy Hope and Anita Pearl also lez than b/g
sadly those last two babes both got silly looking fake tits now :cry:

oh what about Peaches?she has said she will never do b/g on camera but she left her hubby now
lived with Gina broke up with Gina and maybe she might be open now?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes many possibilities !
Peaches started the business with me ( thanks Ricardo ! ) but even if we are very good friends, I wasn't able to make her doing a B/G scene !!!

PW

knightk
Newb

Post by knightk »

I happen to know Zoe outside of her work world but we have discussed her work in the past. I just thought I ought to point something out to the guys talking about her "past" b/g scene.

The only b/g scene she has ever done was the shoot for Perfectd and it was one of her first, if not her very first shoot. She has told me that she felt pressured and trapped into doing that scene and learned from it that she needs to stick up for herself. She has not done a b/g scene since then, only solo or g/g.

To those of you holding out hope for a b/g, I would say that it's probably never going to happen. The first one was a "mistake" for her and she has no intentions of doing any in the future.

As the others have said, she is a very down to earth, generally very happy and very nice girl to talk to. I would suggest enjoying the wonderful work that she does, the incredibly sexy body and enthusiasm she brings to every performance. She is really a wonderful girl, on screen and off.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree at 100 % with you about her caracter because it's true she's adorable !
About her B/G work I can't said anything because myself I've seen so many girls having sex with me without any pressure and after telling the opposite that I don't want judge and to take a position on it.
I've heard she quit totaly the biz last summer. I wish her good luck and happiness !

PW

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

elle vient de faire une video chez sapphic erotica qui date d'octobre 2010 donc je ne suis pas sur qu'elle ait quitter le business pierre