ZOE L-FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bangster
Guru

Re: ZOE L-FOX

Post by bangster »

I believe the guy in the scene is Christopher aka George Picasso, the owner of the "her-sweet-hand, perfectD" and other websites.

You can see slightly better shots of her face by going to her listing at ebi and then clicking on the link under Galleries to "perfectd".

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/lucinka.html

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK so she just did masturbation in that case, funny because on one picture it looks really like if the dick was inside but finally not !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Johann1s
Padawan

Post by Johann1s »

OMG Pierre, did you get her to perform for/with you ?
I would love to see her going all the way, but I think she will not do that and remain doing only solo and lesbian stuff. But maybe you are the lucky guy ?
And yeah, she has done some hj stuff but no real hardcore.

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Yeah I also Love Zoe she has a LOVELY smile
and fantastic curvy body with really Great Natural Boobs
That Handjob scene actually looks better than most where the girl just
Kneels in front of the guy jerking him off and looking bored and chewing gum
It looks like he got to touch her which is about the only b/g action she has ever filmed
Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know what she will or will not do in the future, we are friends, I like her very much, we will see maybe one day she will agree for ...something !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello

that would be nice she really is a very Bubbly Friendly person
makes her very sexy would be great to see her in some real hardcore action

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't tell me ...

PW

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

elle est sublime cette fille!! assez "classieuse" je trouve
je ne savais pas qu'elle n"etait plus dans le business (ou qu'elle avait fait une pause) maintenant qu'elle revient j'espere effectivement qu'elle vas franchir le pas.
mais pierre lorsque tu dis "soft" pour toi soft ça inclut le lesbien sous entendu pas d'homme???
l'interview date de juin 2009 deja 8 mois , depuis cette date je l'ai vue chez sapphic erotica mais toujours du lesbien malheureusement!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ignore si elle va franchir ou non le pas mais je serai probablement au courant trés vite si cela arrive...

PW

hieronimouss
Padawan

Post by hieronimouss »

Wow. At first i thought that she looks quite strange.
She doesn´t seem to use a lot of makeup in the casting-situation. Is her face the reason for the low number of posts ???

But she´s a really good-looking in the regular productions.

She´s very natural and i like her behaviour: the way she moves, commucicates, her smile.
It shows that even some much better-looking girls (on this page) may have a boring kind of expression.

She seems to be a very good fashion model!!!

@Pierre.
The more i look at her, the more i love her. What´s her character? sweet or mean?