ZILLA YOYOWITCH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ZILLA YOYOWITCH

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please read what I wrote... :o :o :o

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Snoop
Padawan

Post by Snoop »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Please read what I wrote... :o :o :o

PW

yes man, I told you as a joke
;) respond my post please http://forum.woodmancastingx.com/with-p ... t2502.html :(

silviorom
Newb

Post by silviorom »

hi Pierre ! I think it is a shame we can not see Zilla because some technicallity , but you know the tape can leak out at any moment, you know..... :roll:

silviorom
Newb

Post by silviorom »

and more than that , for her to create any problems it's close to imposible she is from Latvia, no money for international lawyers and no body will take her serious because we all know in that part of the world whores like her are a dime a dozen.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But you forget one important detail, she is a friend, she was always nice to me and it's not her fault if the "Resident Evil" project has not been until the end. So I must accept her conditions because I promissed her something that I've not been able to do.
She's not a whore, she is a good girl, never did anything bad to me...and also I'm not an angel but far from me the idea to take avantage of anyone because he/she has not the money to paid a good lawyer, it's not my style !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nowhereman
Guru

Post by nowhereman »

hi!
with the sites going well, I really hope you will re-launch your Zilla project, giving us on pierrewoodman.com her scenes ;)
and here some preview pictures, just to droll some more :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I still want to do the Indecent Evil project but Zilla is definitly out now ...

PW

nowhereman
Guru

Post by nowhereman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I still want to do the Indecent Evil project but Zilla is definitly out now ...

PW
out, maybe...but some pics with her in action?
c`mon :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I've already explained we had a deal her and me and it will be too much expensive to make you happy. Sorry...

PW

karateboy11
Padawan

Post by karateboy11 »

to bad but the life must go on :D