ZAFIRA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
horndogger
Guru

Re: ZAFIRA

Post by horndogger »

Pierre,

She never shot anal scenes without her boyfriend. Did you fuck her ass off camera so her boyfriend can be a victim of the spider or did he control her too much to not let another guy in her ass ?

Horndogger

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have told enough things about her, already I get some phone call here in Argentina, two hours ago, telling me it was not nice to mention all those personnal things about her, so about her ass, I let you think about it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I have told enough things about her, already I get some phone call here in Argentina, two hours ago, telling me it was not nice to mention all those personnal things about her, so about her ass, I let you think about it ...

PW
You should do what many girls do after being casted by a french guy called Pierre Woodman: Change your phone number. ;) :D
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Ok, so she has a tortured soul because of an asshole who abused her. Not something you can blame her. I hope that guy was arrested and punished. Her image of men must be very bad because of these experiences. Maybe she should talk with therapist.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We are a lot in Budapest who have tried to be her psy and pushed her to react in the past for making her life different. All time she was with me in Brazil I tried to make her understand the real sens of the life but it's like speaking with a wall.
You must just take her only for her beauty and never try to go deeper otherwise you cry !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

damix wrote:Dommage que ses seules scènes hétéro soit avec son vieux mec...
Sinon, elle est quand meme bien mimi :lol:
Moi je m'en fou, quand je me branle, mes yeux fixent plus sur la nana que le mec qui la baise, sans parler que c'est plus facile pour moi de m'identifier à un vieux bedonnant qu'à un jeune éphèbe...à moins que tu nous fasses un coming-out involontaire.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

C'est qui le vieux bedonnant?tu dois pas aimer les scènes avec pierre alors?
:mrgreen:
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mais si il les aimes !!!

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Definitely one of the best boob jobs, no doubt about it!
Attachments
1.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I think the same. She made it the smart way and result is very good compare to most of other girls !!!

PW