ZAAWAADI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sphinxterre
Guru

Re: ZAAWAADI

Post by sphinxterre »

Mais il y a pas mal des détails dans le fil très longue, et il faut le lire complètement, hélas!

Mais le lien regardant l'anatomie est dans un autre fil:
with-pierre/fin-secret-sexuel-pierre-wo ... ml#p106650

Bref:
http://www.pudendalsite.com/le-nerf-pudendal.php

DSL pour mon français 'fait maison', car c'est ma quatrième langue (si on ne compte pas le latin). 0:-)

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

Merci Sphinxterre, j’ai tout lu mais en résumé Pierre ne veut pas dévoiler le secret et c’est son droit...

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

WOW, Pierre! Simply fantastic! 8-) I knew she would enjoy her time with you and so did we! :twisted: She is all I thought she would be with you...very willing and responsive...exceedingly hot! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you, Pierre, and you Zaawaadi, for allowing us to witness your time together! :D Looking forward to the further education!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I really like Zaawaadi. She is a serious and great person.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Pierre, did I just see that the fabulous Ms. Zaawaadi is in the area? Will she be visiting you soon to rekindle some flames of further sexual experimentation? ;) ;) I certainly hope so! :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm gonna seat in my car in few minutes and I will go in a place where she is sleeping now with with-pierre/nanoe-vaessen-t12160.html the cute Belgian nubie and we will start a Wake Up N Fuck scene !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

That sounds very promising. What a combination. I hope it's just a threesome. I'm curious.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was a great shooting !
IAN SCOTT was with me too ...

PW

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Because he was not so often your „wingman“ and he has a massive cock... Awesome!!!! Maybe you can give is a teaser?

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm gonna seat in my car in few minutes and I will go in a place where she is sleeping now with with-pierre/nanoe-vaessen-t12160.html the cute Belgian nubie and we will start a Wake Up N Fuck scene !!!

PW
:D :D :D :D AWESOME!!!! I am sure it was an explosive reunion! :twisted: :twisted: