YVETT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Dr zaius
Guru

Re: YVETTE

Post by Dr zaius »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Something for the book right ?
Like in Jenna Jamesons book she describes her first scene ever with "golden boy"
Randy West ...It was very fun too read.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As you know I'm in Budapest at the moment and yesterday I got a sad news about Yvette ( without 100 % full proof ) but it seems she had a terrible car accident with boyfriend who die and she lost the two legs. As Daniela Rush she is in a while-chair. I'm very sad for this so cute babe.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jcvd
Padawan

Post by jcvd »

This is horrible, I hope it's not true ....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't get any more info but seems sadly to be the truth...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

The photoset you just posted with Yvette is awesome, PW! She is so fucking hot! Definitely one of my fav babes (I know, I seem to have a lot of them, but you've shot a lot of nice ones, buddy!)

Now I know you're a very busy man, but please put the BTS for this photoshoot on the long list of things to do! It would fantastic to see more footage of this bomba and I'm willing to wait however long it takes to see it. She's a special one...

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a special one for sure, one of the sweetest girl I have working with in the twenty last years... her skin was a dream to touch and all in her was for sex. She never have been one second without a big smile on her face.
I never got the formal proof about the fact she gor this horrible car accident but some other people told me this and I'm really scared it can be the truth...

PW

kottozveruga
Guru

Re: YVETT

Post by kottozveruga »

Пьер.Эта очень милая девушка.Нет ли информации что с ней?Была ли автокатастрофа или может это все слухи..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Да у нее была серьезная авария автомобиля и потерял ноги!
Это очень печально ...

PW

kottozveruga
Guru

Post by kottozveruga »

это все ужасно..очень жаль девушку

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know ...

PW