YSANA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YSANA

Post by admin »

Balbars
Padawan

Re: YSANA

Post by Balbars »

Hi Mr woodman,

This was the first casting that I watch, , please could you tellme what happen to this girl?

thank you for your time.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was a good girl and came with me in my production in Bali. She's exclusive and has done some photo shot with me also.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Merci pour la petite scène inédite.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahah, il y en a beaucoup des choses inédites sur le site, content qu'au moins toi tu l'aies remarqué !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Je vais te faire un aveu, je me suis fait une compile de tes initiations des 50 premiers castings chez private (version VHS), et j'en regarde au moins 2 ou 3 par semaine. :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais maintenant il faut que tu mettes les dvd à la poubelle vu la difference avec les versions du site.
Néanmoins je te remercie de suivre une telle thérapie hebdomadaire !!!

PW

lucidor
Padawan

Post by lucidor »

Please can´t you publish the BTS with Ysana?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I have some nice one, I will put them on the site !

PW

elnaz1010
Newb

Post by elnaz1010 »

hi
im from japan and my english is not very good. so i cant understand what he and she saying with this quality.
can you please submit a subtitle for it please? it can be english because i can use my dictionary on it.

in any case if you cant do it, can you at least write what they are saying in a plain text file without timing? so i can use it for making a subtitle

thanks